Best combo every invented: Peanut Butter and Chocolate, DUH!
But with my cookie I added a nice twist,
--A delicious Chocolaty CRUNCH to every bite--
and I was SO inspired to create a cookie!
PLUS, CRUNCH bars are one of my husband's favorite candy.
So he was VERY HAPPY to find these cookies when he got home from work.
makes almost 5 dozen
2 1/4 c flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 c butter (room temp)
1 c light brown sugar
1 c sugar
1 c creamy peanut butter
2 eggs (room temp)
2 tsp vanilla
1 bag milk chocolate chips
2 boxes (3.2 oz each) Nestle Buncha CRUNCH
- Whisk 2 1/4 c flour, 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, beat 3/4 c butter, 1 c brown sugar, 1 c sugar and 1 c peanut butter.
- Beat in 2 eggs and 2 tsp vanilla.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Fold in 1 bag of milk chocolate chips and 2 boxes of Buncha CRUNCH.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cookies rest for 3-5 minutes on baking sheet.
Instructions with pictures
Fold in 1 bag of milk chocolate chips and 2 boxes of Buncha CRUNCH chocolate candies.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
Let cookies rest for 3-5 minutes on baking sheet.
Be careful because these cookies are DANGEROUSLY Delicious!