My sister Julia requested I make her an Ice-cream Pie for her Birthday!
I wanted to go all out on this pie for her, with it being October and all!
I decided to make a Graveyard Ice Cream Pie!
For the crust, I use Rice Krispies!
It is absolutely delicious!
You can find the Rice Krispies Ice Cream Pie recipe HERE.
What you need:
5 Milano cookies
4 Mellowcreme pumpkins
2 Ghost Marshmallow Peeps
10-12 Double stuffed Chocolate Oreos
1/4 c Chocolate sauce
2/3 c Semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1/4 c White chocolate chips, melted, for scribing "RIP"
toothpicks, for sticking ghosts in pie
After you've assembled the crust and Ice-cream:
Keep Ice Cream pie in freezer, while you prepare your decorations.
- In a bowl, melt 2/3 c chocolate chips in microwave for 1 minute, continue until melted.
- Dip 5 Milano cookies until covered, lay on wax paper on a baking sheet.
- Melt 1/4 c white chocolate chips in a sealed ziploc bag for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Cut tip off and drizzle "RIP" onto each chocolate covered Milano cookie. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In a food processor, Pulse 10-12 Oreos until crushed but still chunky.
- In a bowl, add 1/4 c chocolate sauce to Crushed Oreos and mix with a spoon.
- Take ice cream pie out of freezer. Spread Oreo Chocolate mixture over pie.
- Take out "RIP" cookies and stick it into the pie, Add Mellowcreme pumpkins.
- Take a couple toothpicks and stick Ghost marshmallow peeps into the pie.
- Freeze until ready to eat.
- Thaw for 10 minutes to slice and SERVE!
This pie is so incredibly easy, just have fun with it!