This Super EASY recipe is perfect when you're in the mood for S'mores!
I almost prefer these over the campfire S'mores because they're even easier to make!
I love snacking on these.
This recipe goes in my "dangerously delicious" category!
makes 20-24 bars
1 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
1 12 oz. package semi sweet chocolate chips
5 Tbsp butter
8 c Golden Graham cereal (one 12 oz. box)
1 tsp vanilla
- Place package of chocolate chips in the freezer to chill. Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan, set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a pot over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add in 5 cups of marshmallows and stir until almost completely melted.
- Stir in vanilla if desired. Remove from heat and transfer butter mixture to a large mixing bowl and add cereal, stirring to coat.
- Once cereal is coated, remove chocolate chips from freezer and add to cereal mixture.
- Also add in the remaining cup of marshmallows. Gently stir until evenly distributed.
- Press cereal mixture into prepared baking pan. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Turn out onto cutting board and cut into squares. Keep stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator