The other week I made these DELICIOUS cookies for my primary class.
I promised them I would make them some cookies.
We usually have about 7 kids in our class, but only 3 showed up that Sunday.
So we had LOTS of cookies left over.
It also served as a delicious Sunday dessert after our family dinner.
STILL with some left over, I took them to work to share with my coworkers!
All in all, this recipe makes a TON of cookies for all your loved ones to share!
Also, it took all my strength to not take a FAT SPOON & dig in to this Cookie Batter...YUM!
makes 4 dozen
1/2 c butter
6 Tbsp shortening
3/4 c brown sugar
1/2 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
3 c oats (quick or old fashioned)
1 bag of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat 1/2 c butter, 6 Tbsp shortening, 3/4 c brown sugar and 1/2 c sugar.
- Beat in 2 eggs and 1 tsp vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 1 3/4 c flour, 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp sea salt. Add to batter.
- Mix in 3 c oats. Mix in 1 bag of chocolate chips.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.