Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies


I made these cookies for my friends the other week.
And I gotta say they are SUPER CHOCOLATY & DELICIOUS!

In fact, I told my friend I would quote her:

"Laura, I just wanted to say that those cookies were so flippin delicious!!!! I shared only one and inhaled the rest of them! They were so good!!"

Hands DOWN, nicest compliment I've ever received!

Thanks Ashlee!!

I would say these are "NO-FAIL" cookies.
It can't get any easier than this people!


Ingredients:
makes 2 dozen

1 package Chocolate Fudge Cake mix
1/2 c butter, room temp
2 large eggs
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 c white chocolate chips


Instructions:

  1. Mix the ingredients in order as listed.
  2. Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
  3. Cool on baking sheet for 5-7 minutes.
  4. Completely cool on cooling rack




No comments:

Post a Comment