Friday, June 14, 2013

White Chocolate Chip & Pretzel Stix Cookies


For FATHER'S DAY I decided to make some cookies for our little family get-together.

I decided to pair pretzel sticks and white chocolate chips.

And HOLY COW!  I knew these would be tasty because I LOVE FlipZ white chocolate dipped pretzels!  Oh my, those are so good.  And these taste JUST LIKE THEM if not better.  

I'm a big fan of regular ole' chocolate chip cookies.  I would NEVER EVER EVER choose a white chocolate chip cookie over a gooey milk chocolate chip cookie.....UNTIL I made these!  
The pairing of the SWEET n' SALTY is what makes these cookies WINNERS!

Ingredients:
makes 3 dozen

1 c butter, softened
1/4 c sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
5.1 oz instant vanilla pudding
2 1/4 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 c pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
1 1/4 c white chocolate chips

Instructions:

  1. Mix ingredients in order from ingredient list
  2. Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes
  3. cool on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes




No comments:

Post a Comment