Cake bites are the greatest invention!
They became so popular after being discovered from The Sweet Tooth Fairy.
I adore their little bakery!
And they're cake bites are to die for.
I wanted to make some of my own and this recipe makes a TON!
It makes a really good Christmas gift because it makes so much and it's affordable.
These are my absolute favorite treats...next to cookies ;)
1 box Rainbow Chip (Betty Crocker) Cake Mix (or your favorite cake mix)*
1 container of cream cheese frosting
1 package of chocolate bark
1 package of white chocolate bark
sprinkles, to decorate
*plus necessary ingredients on back of cake box
- Bake cake as directed on back of box.
- Allow cake to completely cool.
- Crumble cake into a large bowl. Mix in 1 container of cream cheese.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Scoop cake mix into balls (cookie dough scoop). Lay on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper/parchment paper. Refrigerate over night.
- Melt chocolate in microwave as directed on back of box.
- Roll cake bites into the chocolate, place back on cookie sheet. Add Sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until firm.